Fuddlewuddle Kitty Reviews
- 18 July 2016
- I got this plush cat at a toy shop while looking for gifts for my newborn cousin. When I saw it, I couldn't help but buy it. It's so soft and cuddly, and a great size too! Kids of all ages will love these toys (they just might not want to admit it!) believe me, I'm nearly 13 and I still love it!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 02 May 2016
- A Much Loved Member Of The Family
- My daughter has had one of the medium Fuddlewuddle kitties for several years now and it is fair to say that it has become one of the best loved toys she has ever had. 'Kepi' goes everywhere with us, has been on loads of adventures and although she is somewhat less fluffy than when new she has been cuddled and cuddled without showing any damage. So popular has she been that her brother also asked for 'Kepi's cousin' for his birthday, and various other members of the family have joined including a kitten (small kitty), another sister (who stay as home and is rather softer and whiter) and a brother (in black). The other major excitement is visiting the extended family whenever we go to a shop selling Jellycats! Overall very highly recommended... I'm even thinking of getting one of my own.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 16 April 2015
- My Daughters Best Friends!
- My daughter has had her fuddlewuddle kitty since she was about 10 months old, in 2014 we went on holiday and couldn't find her, so we brought another to take away with us, as she can't be without her, she sleeps with her too! On our return from holiday we found the other missing kitty and now she has 2! She takes them everywhere and will not leave the house without them or sleep. She plays tea parties with them! They are battered and have been through the wash numerous times but gives them more character :-) she calls them her 'jellycats' how original hehe! In a few months she will be 2 1/2 and I'm sure her jellycats will be with her for many more years to come!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 08 February 2015
- Buy Two!!
- Oh dear - 9 years ago we bought "katy Cat'. We didn't buy two and the exact model is no longer made.... that mistake has cost us over £500 the last 9 years. (long story but in essence lots of trips repeated, phone calls made and postage paid to 'find' Katy who sometimes went walking including several times when overseas!) Katy is still my now 15 year old daughter's closest friend - although she is unrecognisable now as the cat we bought - she has been bandaged and stitched and operated upon hundreds of times! Unexpected pregnancy (too much booze) means we now have a superb 16 month old son who has been drawn to Fuddlewuddle kitty or 'Nam Nam' - we will not make the same mistake again. Three of these ordered with two securely locked away for when NamNam goes stray.....Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 06 July 2014
- this kitty is so adorable you won't want to stop cuddling it! she is as white as snow.Would you recommend it? : Yes