Slackajack Monkey Reviews
- 09 September 2016
- Oo Ee
- I gave my boy this when he was a baby. He has loved him soo much over the last 9 1/2 yrs. He is now held together with an elastic band. We couldn't imagine our lives without him.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 22 June 2016
- Beautiful Little Toy!
- My 3 year old has a little jellycat bunny, and absolutely adores her, so you can imagine the reaction when she saw Slackajack Monkey! We absolutely, definitely, positively were not to leave the shop without him and now bunny has a friend. A few weeks later was Mothers Day. Again my daughter and I were out, this time looking for the perfect present for nanny. The moment little lady saw the shop..."nanny would love Slackajack!!"
She was absolutely right, as soon as my mum saw him, she fell in love! He now sits on the bed...never too old for a cuddle!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 03 June 2016
- This Monkey Is My Sons Life!
- we bought the larger version at monkey world in the new forest UK 3 years ago, my son who has learning difficulties is now 5 and still adores him, he named him 'bubble' and is his best friend
thank you jellycat for hours of fun and hugsWould you recommend it? : Yes
- 12 February 2016
- Fab And Friendly
- Has inspired an Instagram of Cheekymcmonkey
Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 01 August 2015
- Love it so much! My 9 year old has two!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 11 February 2015
- Best Monkey Ever!!
- My 14 mth old daughter fell madly in love with 'Mr Monkey' the moment she saw him!
We have the small size, which is exactly the right size for a toddler to easily carry round, as his 'dangly' legs/arms/tail are so easy to tuck under her arm, or into a pram strap.
His fur is not like the Bashful Bunnies fur - its a very soft fleece which my daughter loves burying her face into.
We have several Jellycat toys & lovely though they are, Mr Monkey is 'The One'!Would you recommend it? : Yes