- Cordy Roy Fox is full of mischief, and loves to play adorable tricks! Being so soft and cordy-cute, no-one suspects this sweet ginger cub. Cuddly and bubbly, with little white patches, he’s always smartly dressed. He’s loyal to his friends and always shares his sweets, so we can’t stay cross at this cheeky fox.
Cordy Roy Fox Reviews
- 18 April 2017
- Companion For Life
- I named him Cordiolanus Reguis Maximus Fox after adopting him. He'll go on adventures with me from now on. What a pleasant creature he is too.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 15 March 2016
- Fantastic Product
- Bought as a present for grandaughter, so gorgeous wanted to keep myself. Grandaughter adores it and is taking it everywhere. Grandson now wants one of his own! A wonderful product.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 10 January 2016
- Now Using As A Comforter.
- Bought this (in small) for my 6 months old son and he now loves and use it as his comforter (replacing his rabbit blanket) and the ears are now chewed. Tried to remove from my son so he can have his bath and it turned into a tug war. That's how much he loves it.
Now it goes everywhere with him and am thinking of ways on how to wash it without him noticing....
The fox is really soft and would make a perfect present!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 08 December 2015
- Son Loves Him
- The cord teddies are just gorgeous. They feel that big more robust but are just as cuddly. My son has the large one and now wants the small one. He's 7. You're never too old for these toys. Both of my children have a new jellycat toy in their stocking each year and look forward to Santa surprising them. (They also wash well!)Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 23 November 2015
- Love It
- My husband bought me this fox (after I saw it in a store near us) for Christmas from the kids. My son has joint ownership of him and loves playing with him :). He's super soft and great quality!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 21 September 2015
- Everyone Needs A Cordy Roy Fox
- We love our Cordy Roy Fox. Originally bought for our daughter of 6 months but the parents have now kidnapped him (she'll never know) and are attempting to increase the collection. We love him and can't wait for our new additions.
Great quality and a great gift.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 13 January 2015
- Perfect For Babies Who Put Everything In Their Mouths
- Bought this in medium for my 5 month old daughter for her first Christmas. It is perfect - really plush and soft but not fluffy so no shedding. She sucks its ears incessantly! Really bright and cheerful and great size for hugging - nearly as big as her!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 12 January 2015
- Fantastic Mr Fox
- I bought this for a 2 year old girl and she loves it. I bought the medium size and it's just perfect for her - ideal size for hugs and fits comfortably in her cot amongst 2 other Jellycat toys. Super soft too - I can't stop stroking it! Ideal unisex toy.Would you recommend it? : Yes