Blossom Cream Bunny
Blossom Cream Bunny Reviews
- 27 July 2016
- Tulip Bunny Blossom Large
- I got the large blossom tulip bunny. She is gorgeous. Apart from a wonky leg she is soft and my fav colour. My bunny collection is looking more beautiful than ever!!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 22 June 2016
- Beautiful Little Mittsy Pan!
- My daughter was born with a cleft palate, and when she was 10 months went into Great Ormond Street for the repair surgery. Whilst she was in theatre, I couldn't just sit there as was far too worried and restless so I decided to go for a little wander to grab a coffee. On the way back to my daughters little room, I noticed the Great Ormond Street Charity shop and just popped in. I'm glad I did! There in the basket was the most gorgeous little bunny, and when I picked her up the loveliest little chimes sounded! I just had to have her for my little darling, ready for her recovery. My daughters little face when she was able to focus on her new toy was something that'll stay with me forever! When her older brother came to visit his sister he named the bunny for his sister: Mittsy (he just liked the name!) and Pan, after the Peter Pan Ward where little princess recovered. She's now 3, and is more attached than ever... Thank you jellycat, for helping a little girl recover from surgery!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 02 April 2016
- Bedtime Bunny
- This lovely bunny ( named floppsy in our house) is a bed time essential for our baby, perfect size for her to cuddle ... Along with the occasional suck on an ear ! Lovely soft teddy, mummy would quite like to steal it for a cuddle tooWould you recommend it? : Yes
- 23 March 2016
- Bedtime Bunny
- "Bedtime bunny" is now a requirement before my baby will go to sleep, so we have had to buy extra ones for nursery, Granny's house and a spare just in case!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 23 November 2015
- My husband doesn't really like me getting Jellycat's for the kids because they're quiet expensive but I get drawn to them. They're such lovely soft toys and my kids are slowly building a collection. I even have one of my own from the kids now too :) This rabbit is lovely quality and super softWould you recommend it? : Yes
- 02 September 2015
- Love Our Bunbun
- My 16 month old takes blossom BunBun everywhere! She loves the fabric on the ears and she literally adores it! Have just ordered a second one as heaven forbid if we were to lose it! It goes to nursery, meal times and gets quite messy but washes and dries well (when I can quickly hide it from her!)Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 01 December 2014
- I bought this as my daughters 1st easter prezzi at 12 weeks old. She was named Jessica by her cousins (too young to know Jessica Rabbit!) She is well loved and still looking good after several washes! Have just had to buy a 'Jeremy' for her christmas stocking after seeing a certain advert i feel Jessica is lonely!!!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 21 November 2014
- Bunbun Dare Not Be Forgotten!
- My 16month daughter has had several bedtime soft toys since about 4 months and BunBun is favourite. It goes to nursery each week, all outings to softplay and the park. I try to wash it fortnightly and it's still looking good!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 24 October 2014
- From the moment "Bunny" was purchased on a day trip to monmouth our life changed. The saying "wheres bunny" is a daily occurrence. From having to walk around the local park after work to find bunny to bringing her on every family day out this has got to be the best companion for our daughter. Highly recommendedWould you recommend it? : Yes
- 26 May 2014
- Flopsy My New Found Companion
- After buying my new friend in Conway on holiday I have found her to be the cutest lil bunny. My partner named her flopsy and she is my constant companion. Her little head, arms and ears pop out the top of my backpack.
I may be 22 but ur nevee too old for a cuddle companion.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 18 May 2014
- Bashful Blossum Bunny
- We LOVE LOVE LOVE our bunny freakin wunny. It is gorgeous and I am now buying a second after realising baby girl would be devastated if bun wuns goes AWOL !
I have met loads of kids with these bunnies and all are adored!
My older daughter HAD to have the Bashful Rose when she saw baby girls bunny and she sleeps with her every night. Bunny is part of the elite team K that shares her bed :)
They wash and dry very well too!!!!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 24 April 2014
- Best Durable Toy Ever!
- My daughter has this bunny with her 24/7 not kidding! So of course being white also it gets filthy really dirty. It gets washed almost every day. Even 90 boil washes! But it still looks and feels like brand new. My daughter loves the texture and size over all. Perfect for little ones who want a keepsafe.xxxxxxxWould you recommend it? : Yes
- 20 April 2014
- Lovely Gift
- Beautifully made, love the flower on the ears and paws. Would be a great gift, or to treat yourself.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 17 April 2014
- They are very soft, cuddly,small, cute, adorable, picturesque and pulchritudinous.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 17 April 2014
- Apparently I am very soft and small and cuddly and cute!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 03 March 2014
- So Cute
- My Daughter got this rabbit for her 1st Easter when she was 8 months old... She is now 4 and a half and 'rabbit' comes everywhere with us and my daughter is now fondly known by everyone as Bunny! The rabbit is so soft and the the flower detail make it so pretty and girly. Just perfect.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 15 January 2014
- Its soooo cute and fluffy I love my bunny very much!!!!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 06 October 2013
- Very Addorable
- i love the flowersWould you recommend it? : Yes
- 12 August 2013
- Very Cute
- i love how its got flowers on its ears and feet.
it i so soft.Would you recommend it? : Yes