Bashful Pink Bunny Rattle
- Tumbling into view like a scoop of strawberry ice cream, it’s the Bashful Pink Bunny Rattle! Our roly-poly bunny always wants to play, her soft pink ears waggling in excitement. Her favourite game is Musical Bumps, because when she sits down she rattles! Give this sweetie a snuggle.
Bashful Pink Bunny Rattle Reviews
- 25 August 2015
- This Bunny Is Wonderfull As Far As Louis Is Concerned!!
- We're onto numbers 3 and 4 of Bunny's family as they get loved cuddled and chewed ..tenderly...so much. So now they can jump in the bath themselves and get clean as we've decided to invite more of their twin brothers and sisters to stay. Wonderful !!!...we don't think any of us would have coped and slept without them!!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 21 June 2015
- Totally Adorable
- My 14 month old son loves his 'Barry' the bunny. We now have 5 of them as he likes to suck the arms so we always have at least one in the wash! They are the perfect size for little ones to hold.
My friend bought one for my son when he was born and at about 8 months he took a shine to him and he is now the ultimate comforter. Upset.......Barry......poorly.......Barry........bumped head.......Barry! This Bunny is an absolute legend! He always seems to put a smile on my little boys face.
Thanks Jelly Cat! XWould you recommend it? : Yes
- 28 November 2014
- Bashful Blue Bunny Rattle Review
- 'Mixy' was bought at birth for my son - we now have three (he is 2) they have been wash weekly in the machine and he loves them so much - they are such a comforter to himWould you recommend it? : Yes
- 17 July 2014
- Oh How He Loves His Bunny.
- My 2 year old twins were bought a bunny each at birth. My little boy loves his 'dicw' bunny so much I've had to buy 4 of them to rotate sucking duties. I hope he always loves him. So snuggly and lovely even after a trip to the washing machine.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 10 May 2014
- Much Loved Bunny
- Got this bunny for my baby boy when I was pregnant with him,he is now just over a year and has had bunny as a bedtime pal since he was born and wouldn't sleep without him! Blue bunny is very soft and has been hand washed many times without problems as it gets very chewed on! Thinking of getting a second one as a spare! Lovely gift for a baby.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 03 December 2013
- Special Bunny
- He was a gift for my baby boy now 15 months and the two of them are inseparable, Bon Bon as he's known is his sleeptime and any time pal :) Such a beautiful soft toyWould you recommend it? : Yes