Bartholomew Bear Reviews
- 21 December 2015
- The Best Bear Ever
- My son was given this bear when he was a baby. He is now 7 and he sleeps cuddling this gorgeous bear every single night. It's a little squashed but still in great shape and hasn't needed any emergency stitching. I would thoroughly recommend this bear.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 26 September 2015
- Such A Stubby Legged Darling!!
- He's the class bear n my girls fell in love with him (so did I) so had to buy him! He's a perfect gent! V sweet n I love him n I'm 42! Buy this bear but beware he gets up to all sorts late at night!!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 03 June 2015
- I Love Him!
- My girlfriend bought me this bear (newly named Essie bear), and he (now she) arrived in the post this morning and I've fallen in love! I adore Jellycat but this is by far my favourite product. So cuddly, soft, squeezable, and a lovely gift for anyone. 10/10. Thank you!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 13 January 2015
- Cute And Cuddly
- Bought this for our newborn and it looks adorable in her first photos. Lovely cuddly bear with a tubby tummy. A bit fluffy but doesn't seem to shed - the cordy roys seem an even better bet if you're concerned about being safe for baby to put in her mouth though.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 31 December 2014
- A Dream Of A Bear
- Bartholomew Bear (Huge) has come to join us in France. He is settling well with all the other bears and by all accounts he is going to be very happy ! He is handsome and cuddly and extremely polite. What more can I say ! He is a dream of a bear.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 15 June 2014
- The Best Bear In The Entire World!
- Bartholomew is the cuddliest bear I have ever seen. He is so soft, furry and hugable! Brilliant present.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 16 March 2014
- So Cuddly!!
- i loved this bear as soon as i saw it and knew that it was going straight on my birthday list! i bought it in huge and it's my favourite toy - so squashy and cuddly!Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 04 March 2014
- I have bought a huge Bart bear for my 10th niece or nephew who is due imminently. What can I say! Bart bear is BEAUTIFUL! I am hugely impressed. He is gorgeous, soft , cuddly and a great size.
He is so lovely that I am tempted to keep him!Would you recommend it? : Yes